FUNDRAISING REQUEST FORM
This is a request form only. A Letter of Authority and additional information will be sent to you so you can start generating sales and earning money as soon as possible.
Gem Candles fundraising pricing is structured to assist charities, non-profit organisations, community groups and more. The pricing structure reflects Gem Candles commitment to helping our community and is not designed to provide a wholesale price to individuals or groups that would use our product for personal use or corporate profit. In order to qualify for the use of our fundraising pricing, an organisation must qualify as a non-profit organisation as defined in one of the following ways.
1. CHARITABLE Funds are being used to support a charitable organisation or benevolent cause.
2. COMMUNITY Funds are being used to support community-based activities devoted exclusively to charitable, education or recreational purposed and not for individual gain.
3. EDUCATIONAL School or school related organisation such a band, club and/or student/parent group associated with a school or educational institution. Also, if available, please provide a letter on the non-profit organisation letterhead acknowledging the fundraising activity and signed by an organisation executive.
Describe your organisations goal amount to be raised and the purpose of what the funds will be spent on when the event is finalised. This is just as a guide for us to use when promoting your Fundraising on our Social Media to help you.
Terms and Conditions to finalising fundraising orders and payments.
1. Gem Candles will be donating $9.95 from each candle towards the fundraising goal above.
2. At the end of the fundraising event the fundraising organiser is required to send Gem Candles an order tally for the items sold. This must be in the form of a final number for each individual product as well as a final tally for all combined sales. Please refer to your fundraising Tally Sheet.
3. Full payment of $29.95 per candle sold is to be made with the order tally before the order is accepted and processed for delivery.
4. Payments can be made by credit card, bank deposit, PayPal or money order made out to Gem Candles. (Cheques not accepted unless previously arranged)
5. Gem Candles will issue a refund donation cheque in the name of the payee as supplied by the organisation with the delivery minus delivery costs.
6. Gem Candles does not cover the cost of postage of candles to the fundraising organisation, although the cheapest and most reliable postage options will be used to ensure the maximum fundraising dollars to the organisation.
7. Gem Candles accepts no responsibility for the taking of orders, the handling of money from orders or the individual delivery of orders to each buying customer.
8. Gem Candles is only responsible to supply candles to the quantity amount ordered and issuing a refund donation cheque to the organisation.
9. When making a purchase, you agree that the sole and exclusive maximum liability to Gem Candles arising from any product sold, shall be the price of the product ordered. In no event shall Gem Candles, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages related to any product sold.
10. In the event of a Fundraising Cheque being issued into an individual personâ€™s name on behalf of an organisation, the organisation accepts all responsibility to ensure the funds are used for the intended purpose of the organisation and the funds are not used in any way for an individualâ€™s personal gain. Gem Candles is not liable for any use or distribution not handled correctly. The fundraising organisation indemnifies Gem Candles, its directors, officers, employees or other representatives be liable for special, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages related to any fundraising money distribution.
11. In the circumstances of an individual/private fundraising with Gem Candles, the individual[s] agree to comply with the funds to be used in accordance with the fundraising information provided.
12. I/we confirm the fundraising being undertaken is in no way connected to any illegal activities.
Your printed name is recognised as your legal electronic signature
IMPORTANTÂ INFORMATION – Please check your spam folder for our automated email.Â If you do not receive an automated email from us within 1 hour, please use our contact form and request us to send you a copy. Â Â Â Â Â Â Â
Copyright 2011 Gem Candles