Please put your contact information below so we know who the referrer is.
Tell us about the business you want to refer for the Referral Rewards Program. The more referrals the better chance of achieving 3 retailers stocking Gem Candles and you receiving the $2000 voucher for your referrals.
No email or phone number may result in contact not being made. Please do your best to include these with your referral.
Terms & Conditions
1) Information on how to be a part of Referral Rewards form part of these Terms and conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions
2) Open to Australian residents only.
3) All referee’s must be over the age of 18.
4) All referrals are required to be submitted to Gem Candles via this Referral Form.
5) The more referrals the better chance of receiving a Holiday Rewards Certificate.
6) If 3 of your business referrals become retailers of Gem Candles, the referee will receive a $2000 Holiday Rewards Certificate.
7) Promotion is ongoing.
8 ) ALL referrals must be received via this referral contact form. Any referrals via Facebook or other means will not be deemed valid.
9) Gem Candles will contact and handle all referrals individually on the referee’s behalf.
10) Referrer will be notified by email or telephone for postal information once qualified for the voucher.
11) $2000 Holiday Accommodation Voucher will be posted to qualifying referee’s registered mail with Australia Post.
12) Referee is responsible for providing correct information on their referral including as much business information on the referred business such as phone number, email address, street address, buying officers name where possible.
13) Referrals will be deemed active for 12 months.
14) $2000 Holiday Accommodation Terms and Conditions are related to the Reward offer and redemption of this promotion. Information on how to use and redeem your Certificate, accommodation and booking information, form part of these Terms and Conditions.
15) Each booking entitles two adults, sharing a room, to take advantage of two nights of Hotel Accommodation offer. The offer can only be used by the holder of the Certificate, for the booking of one room, for two consecutive nights in the same hotel.
16) Certificates have an expiry date until which all bookings must be made. Certificates issued will have a minimum of 3 months up to 1 year expiry.
17) When the “Meal Obligation Offer” is applicable, each person claiming the offer must pay for the meals specified (Breakfast and Dinner) for each day’s accommodation. The management of the hotel, reserves the right to charge for any meals not eaten for each person. Where daily meal requirements are not met, the cost or difference will be charged to the account of the person staying in the hotel. The prices for Breakfast and Dinner in the hotel listings, for this offer, are per person per day/night of their stay and does not include extras such as beverages or other services. Any additional nights stay or additional guests, will be charged at the Hotel’s regular tariff.
18) When the “Pay For One Night and Get The Following Night FREE offer” is applicable, the hotel rates are based on the properties standard “rack rate or tariff” (maximum non-published rate that all rates are discounted from). The prices in the hotel listings for this offer are for two adults only, sharing a room. This price is for one night, but shown as a total price for two nights of accommodation provided. This offer does not apply to special packages, seasonal, group or convention rates, or ravel agency bookings, and may not be combined with any other discount programs. any additional nights stay or additional guests, will be charged at the Hotel’s regular tariff.
19) Accommodation is subject to availability, current tariffs and conditions, of each participating hotel. Availability of accommodation is more readily available outside school holidays, public holidays, peak seasons and special events, and other specified exclusions. In some instances, surcharges may apply during these periods. On other occasions, hotels have short-term specials available to the general public and in some instances these rates could be the same or lower than those specified on the website. In the event of a discrepancy between the published rates on this website and the hotel’s special public offer, the current rates on the website will prevail. The Hotel’s booking acceptance is subject to each participating hotel’s room availability. The offer is available for a selected number of rooms at each hotel or until a participating hotel expects to reach a level of occupancy, whereby they can no longer accept any further bookings based on the offer. Some hotels accept reservations at any point prior to arrival. Others, however, only allow reservations to be made within 30 days of the date of arrival. We would advise to make bookings far in advance, if you choose to travel during a busy season, sometimes you may find, that the offer could be restricted because of unavailability of rooms, or they may not be available for every night of your stay.
20) Each Certificate carries a unique serial number, which is validated and filed with your account at the time of registration of the Certificate. Ensure your booking is confirmed in writing with the hotel and show your Hotel’s Confirmation email or letter to Reception upon arrival to ensure your stay is calculated at the special rate.
21) The total amount or part of it, of each Certificate can be applied towards an accommodation booking dependent on the resort selected. Where the value of the accommodation that may be redeemed using the Certificate, is less than the total value of the Certificate, the unused portion of the Certificate can be used for future Getaway bookings.
22) For accommodation bookings, payment of the deposit of $50.00 (unless specified differently in the Hotel description) to “hold the room” is required. This deposit will be deducted from your final Hotel bill.
23) Unless stated otherwise, the holder of the Certificate is responsible for all travel, including airfares and/or transport to the relevant participating resort, spending money, mini bar, additional meals and any/all ancillary costs incurred in order to take advantage of this accommodation offer.
24) If there is a dispute as to the identity of the Holder of Certificate, the Holder of certificate will be deemed to be the person in whose name the first registration of the certificate was made. Please note, any incorrect details submitted, may render the corresponding registration and following hotel bookings, invalid.
25) Gem Candles and the Certificate providers (including their officers, employees and agents) exclude all liability whether arising as a result of (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise for any personal injury or any other loss or damage (including without limitation loss of opportunity or loss of profits) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Australian Getaway Certificate offer, including, without limitation, the following: any mechanical difficulties or equipment malfunction or any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; unauthorised use of personal and financial information, arising from any correspondence (mail, email or fax) between the Hotel or the user of a Certificate, any claim, booking or redemption that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected; the failure of the resort to provide booked accommodation as previously confirmed, as a result of the inaccuracy or omission in the property description and facilities.
26) The rates and information about any Hotel on the website is correct at the time of publication. Gem Candles and the Certificate provider reserve the right to amend rates and conditions or withdraw resorts without notice. Property description and facilities are based on information supplied by hotels. The photographs illustrated and noted as generic do not necessary represent the area in which hotels are located.
27) Certificates cannot be used to gain financial advantage through being sold, auctioned on line, or redeemed for cash. If your Certificate has been obtained through any of these methods it will not be honoured. Australian Getaway Certificates CANNOT, be resold directly to consumers. They can ONLY be given away as a bonus item, free of charge.
28) In the unfortunate event of you having to cancel a booking, if the notice given to the Hotel is less than one week, it will be at the hotel’s discretion to refund any deposit paid, unless otherwise stated in the Hotel description on this website.
29) Gem Candles reserves the right to make any additions or alterations to the terms and conditions where applicable.
30) Gem Candles reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of references, entries and individuals (including an individual’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any individual who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
31) This REFERRAL Rewards Program is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
32) Every referee is providing information to Gem Candles and not to Facebook.
33) Gem Candles will not sell or trade any individual’s personal information.
34) Individuals agree to Gem Candles adding the individuals email address to our email newsletter and allow Gem Candles to email individuals with future promotional information.
35) No purchase necessary to join our REFERRAL Rewards Program.
36) Rewards Voucher is not transferrable, not redeemable for cash. No cash refund on unused voucher credit.
37) Sending a REFERRAL to Gem Candles is also recognition that the individual has read, understood and agrees to all the terms and conditions for the REFERRAL Rewards program as set out by Gem Candles.
Copyright 2011 Gem Candles